Friday, July 15, 2011

Young Yogis

I am just back from level III Radiant Child Yoga training at Kripalu, with Shakta, and it was AMAZING!!! I met many new friends and learned new strategies that will enhance my yoga practice. I can't wait to try some of these activities with you! Thanks to everyone who made me feel welcome to the group, even thought I arrived late to the party, like a long lost cousin! Special thanks to Erin for being my partner during the deep listening exercise. I can honestly say that I have a new friend, a true friend, one who listens without judgement and listens deeply.What a powerful experience this was! I will never forget the energy between us, and the energy in the room! I think we will ALL have to Skype with each other just to keep this practice going. Thanks to Shakta for guiding us on this yoga journey and for sharing her wisdom and strength with all of us! I can't wait to see the picture on Facebook!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment